TÁCITO RIBEIRO DE MATOS
+55 (21) 2543-2743
Tax | Regulatory | Compliance | Litigation | Infraestructure | Concession | TI & Telecom | M&A.
For more than 25 years, he has been providing legal assistance and litigation serviçes to national and international clients with focus on Tax Law and Regulatory Law.
He provided legal consultancy to varios infraestruture projects, especially in TI, telecom, energy, gas & oil, highways, ports and terminals, urban mobility and bus transportation and mining.
He worked for PricewaterhouseCoopers (one of the 4Four auditing companies in the world) for 7 years. Worked as tax planning manager in the start-up of Intelig Telecomunicações (for 3 years) and, then, as partner in two Brazilian big law firms (Machado Meyer Advogados e Schmidt Valois Advogados (for more than 14 years).
In june de 2016, became partner of Kfuri Law Firm.
Graduated in Law in Federal University of Rio de Janeiro – UFRJ.
- Invited Professor at Fedeal University of Rio de Janeiro – Accounting School – teaching Tax Planning for 4 years and 6 months.
- Invited Professor to teach Tax Law in pos-graduation in: Getúlio Vargas Foundation (FGV), IBMEC University, Cândido Mendes University, Brazilian Petroleum Institute (IBP) and Superior School of Law from Brazilian Bar Association.
Portuguese, English and Spanish.
- Ex-member of the Brazilian Association for Telecom Studies (ABETEL).
- Ex-Membro of Brazilian Association of Financial Law and International Fiscal Association (IFA).
- Member of the Comission for Tax Studies of the Brazilian Bar Association since 2014.